Webinar: Boosting Accounting Abilities with BlackLine
Every month, the accounting division lays a heavy priority on balancing the books. In many corporations, the accounting team depends on email, status meetings, and spreadsheets to convey information and coordinate operations throughout the closing process. What if you and your team had much more time for business initiatives, goals, and process improvement? Applying BlackLine, the time necessary to close up the month, quarter, and year may well be drastically reduced.
We’d like to invite you to a 45-minute online session in which we’ll show you how BlackLine will help you manage your task lists and speed up your bank and balance sheet reconciliations:
- P&L Flux/Variance Analysis
- System capabilities to match bank and GL or Subledger records
- Complete reconciliations daily instead of monthly
- Track monthly/quarterly/yearly close tasks and responsibilities
- Quickly see which tasks are not completed using reports and dashboards
- Reconciliation GL balances auto-populated directly from your general ledger system
- Reporting capabilities showing which reconciliations are not completed at any point in time
If you have any questions or would like to receive a recorded version of this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.