Corporate Sales Development Representative
Revelwood, a leader in software solutions, is looking for a Corporate Sales Development Representative for our Workday Adaptive Planning practice. This is a junior sales position with excellent growth potential. By setting up qualified appointments for our sales team, you will be the fire that ignites our team and an integral part of our success. If you love being challenged and want to be a superstar, then Revelwood is the place for you.
This full-time position is an opportunity to work with an established, fast-growing company with a start-up culture. Revelwood sells, designs and implements SaaS (software as a service) solutions to the office of finance across all industries. You will learn how teams can work together to be more successful and how the sales process works. This position is perfect for someone who is motivated, hungry for success and wants to see the impact of their actions daily.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Skilled and tenacious outbound calling/emailing to set up qualified appointments and promoting events for our sales team
- Following up on inbound leads received from our marketing programs on a timely basis
- Researching target companies and prospects to understand their key business priorities, and translate how Revelwood’s solutions can help them meet their goals
- Proactively finding additional new business leads through your own initiatives and creativity
- Working with and learning the tools that are critical for success in sales today, including Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo and SharpSpring
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional hunting skills and the ability to effectively overcome resistance
- Self-motivation, resourcefulness and a desire to work alone and as part of a team
- An unwavering understanding of process, follow-up, urgency and diligence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude, ability and desire to learn quickly
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM solutions is a plus
- Hunger and a desire to succeed
- A Bachelor’s degree
This is an in-person position, based in our headquarters in Florham Park, NJ
If you are our next Revelwoodian:
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for the position
- Attach your resume with all the experience that will impress us
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.