Business Development Representative
Revelwood is looking for a Business Development Representative for our Workday Adaptive Planning practice to set up qualified appointments for our sales team. You will be the fire that ignites our sales team and an integral part of our success. If you love to be challenged and yearn to be a superstar, then Revelwood is the place for you.
This full-time position is an incredible opportunity to work with a small, yet fast-growing company. You’ll learn how teams can work together to be more successful and how the sales process works. This position is rife with career growth potential and perfect for someone who is motivated, hungry for success and wants to see the impact of their actions on a daily basis.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Skilled and tenacious outbound calling/emailing to set up qualified appointments and promoting events for our sales team
- Follow up on inbound leads received from our marketing programs on a timely basis
- Research target companies and prospects to understand their key business priorities and translate how Revelwood’s solutions can help them meet their goals
- Proactively find additional new business leads through your own initiatives and creativity
- Update and maintain an accurate database of contacts and accounts within our internal CRM system, Salesforce.com
What we are looking for:
We prefer you have 1-2 years of sales experience. If not, we’re willing to train the right person. Here are some nice-to-have skills for those who have experience:
- Exceptional hunting skills and the ability to effectively overcome resistance
- Ability to be self-motivated, resourceful and a desire to work alone and as part of a team
- A unwavering understanding of process, follow-up, urgency and diligence
- Really good written and verbal communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude, ability and desire to learn quickly
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM solutions is a plus
- You are hungry to make a lot of money
- A Bachelor’s degree
If you are Revelwood’s next Business Development Representative, apply today!
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for the position
- Attach your resume
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.
Florham Park, NJ or remote for a qualified candidate