Client Success Manager
Revelwood helps finance organizations close, consolidate, plan, monitor and analyze business performance. As experts in solutions for the Office of Finance, we partner with best-in-breed software companies by applying best practices guidance and our pre-configured applications to help businesses achieve their full potential. Revelwood’s mission is to help people gain the insight they need to disrupt their organizations, their industry and the world.
Our recent rapid growth is driving the need to grow our Customer Success Management team to build relationships and increase sales within our existing client base. We are looking for an experienced seller to Fortune 1000 and Mid-Market accounts who can nurture relationships, keep our clients happy and identify opportunities to close new business with our clients.
- Building relationships with our clients
- Ensuring client and project success
- Working to create an integrated company/client relationship
- Identifying and closing new opportunities from within current clients
This quota-driven position requires a solid ability to understand performance management and business analytics, gain product knowledge and learn terminology required to relate to the key priorities of prospective customers.
As our team will tell you, we are a fun place to work and our culture is unique. Do you exemplify our core values?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years experience in a similar account management role:
- in the technology industry
- selling products and services
- to senior-level executives
- Demonstrated client-facing customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
If you are a high energy, self-motivated individual, able to work independently and as part of a team and appreciate a competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits program, we would like to speak with you as soon as possible.
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.