Consultant – IBM Planning Analytics / TM1
If you thrive on solving complex business problems and crave working with a top-notch team, then this position is for you. You’ll learn from others, not just about technology, but also about what makes businesses tick. You’ll be an integral part of IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 implementation and customization projects at mid-sized to large companies. This is a position with great growth potential and an opportunity to contribute to the development of stellar methodologies, innovative approaches and creative models. Do you have what it takes?
Revelwood is looking for a full-time consultant to join our IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 systems implementation team. We are looking for team members who understand the financial planning and reporting process and demonstrate effective self-management, organizational, written and verbal communications skills. Previous experience with Excel, OLAP databases, and scripting programming (such as VBA) is required. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience using IBM Planning Analytics / TM1, Essbase, BI, Microsoft Analysis Services and/or common enterprise financial planning and reporting tools.
If you have the drive and desire to make heroes out of our clients while also expanding your knowledge of the IBM Business Analytics suite, we would like to speak to you as soon as possible.
- New York / New Jersey metropolitan area
- Participate in software implementation/customization projects for mid to large sized clients
- Interact with various levels of client personnel, including both financial analysts and IT specialists
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, approaches, and models relevant to Revelwood’s Professional Services organization
- Participate in various aspects of the consulting organization
- Minimum of 2-3 years of business experience
- Minimum 1 year of IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 super user / development experience
- Some coding experience, database creation or other type of development that was used to solve a business problem
- Prior experience in finance planning and analysis a plus
- Strong interpersonal communications with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.