FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) Associate Consultant – Full-time Job for New Graduates
Are you super smart and craving a career at a growing technology company that celebrates success? Does your mind naturally gravitate towards improving processes and building solutions? Do you find yourself really enjoying creating Excel models and using macros and VBA? Then you might be a great fit for our team.
Revelwood, based in Florham Park, NJ, is an analytics technology company that hires a new class of Associate Consultants to our consulting team every July. You’ll be implementing financial planning and reporting solutions to the office of finance across a multitude of industries.
This full-time position is an incredible opportunity to work with a fast-growing technology company that has been in business for almost 30 years. We partner with IBM (Planning Analytics), Workday (Adaptive Planning) and BlackLine, adding our FP&A expertise and services capabilities to the mix.
- Work with and learn from Revelwood colleagues to implement FP&A solutions for our client
- Obtain product and implementation certifications in FP&A solutions software
- Interact with various levels of client personnel, including both financial analysts and IT specialists
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field and with an aptitude for technology.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VBA, VLOOKUP, etc.).
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Process-driven and detail-oriented.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Ability to work in a team environment while also being a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks.
Where you’ll be spending your days:
Florham Park, NJ
We strive to create an exceptional culture that fosters learning, growth, and success. You will see the fruits of your labor come to fruition daily. So, if you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging, and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
Include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this position.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields