Here are just some of the things you will be doing:
- Work alongside our team of developers to enhance our existing applications
- Create new applications to address additional business needs
- Work on both front-end and back-end portions of our applications
- Participate in design sessions with experienced system architects
- Create, modify, test, and document high-quality code
- Work with the team to implement programming standards across the organization
Still with us? Terrific. Requirements are coming your way:
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Exceptional organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Completed a minimum of two programming courses
- Knowledge of Node JS, Express, Bootcamp, and/or React is a plus
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices, architecture, and functionality
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work alone or as part of a team
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, information technology or similar field.
- Completed your second or third year of college (e.g. rising junior or senior)
Where you’ll be spending your days:
Florham Park, NJ
We strive to create an exceptional culture that fosters learning, growth and success. You will see the fruits of your labor come to fruition on a daily basis. So if you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
- Check out our website so you understand what we do
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate
- Submit your resume with all that experience that will impress us
If you submit a resume without a cover letter, you will not be considered.