Marketing Analytics Specialist
Revelwood is looking for a Marketing Analytics Specialist to assist the Marketing team in our day-to-day operations. If you are a bright, articulate and self-motivated individual, then Revelwood is for you. This full-time position with career growth potential is perfect for someone just out of college who is technically savvy as well as analytical. Looking for a career opportunity where you can learn from the best, make money and be part of an award-winning team? Join Revelwood as a Marketing Analytics Specialist.
- Salesforce.com and SharpSpring administration and support
- Analyze and report on marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.)
- Email marketing management
- Website administration and optimization
- Event coordination
- Well-organized and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness and ROI
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML and social media tools desired
- Experience with marketing software (e.g. Salesforce.com, SharpSpring) and applications (Web analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) a plus
- Graphic design, video or HTML experience is a plus plus!
Florham Park, NJ
Bachelors degree required
We strive to create an exceptional culture that fosters learning, growth and success. So if you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
- Check out our website so you understand what we do
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate
- Attach your resume with all that experience that will impress us. If you submit a resume without a cover letter, you will not be considered.