Revelwood is looking for a Marketing Specialist to assist the Marketing team in our day-to-day operations. If you are a bright, creative and results-oriented individual, then Revelwood is the place for you. This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity to work in all aspects of the marketing world, including market research, event planning, digital marketing, social media and more.
Here are just some of the things you will be doing::
- Help plan and execute marketing campaigns, initiatives and programs
- Assist in the execution of our digital marketing strategy including social media and SEO
- Analyze and report on marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.)
- Plan and execute live and virtual events
- Create marketing materials including newsletters and emails
- Collect, assimilate and effectively communicate market research data
Still with us? Terrific. Requirements are coming your way:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Professional writing experience for traditional and online media
- An unwavering understanding of process, follow-up and diligence
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work alone or as part of a team
- CRM and marketing automation experience preferred
- Graphic design or video experience is a plus plus!
Where you’ll be spending your days:
Florham Park, NJ
We strive to create an exceptional culture that fosters learning, growth and success. You will see the fruits of your labor come to fruition on a daily basis. So if you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
- Check out our website so you understand what we do
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate
- Attach your resume with all that experience that will impress us
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.