Looking to jump start your sales career selling software solutions to the Office of Finance? Start here by joining Revelwood.
Revelwood is an analytics technology company experiencing major growth in 2020 and looking to grow its East Coast sales team. You’ll be selling financial planning and reporting solutions (software and services) to the office of finance across a multitude of industries.
This full-time position is an incredible opportunity to work with a small, fast-growing technology company that has been around for nearly 25 years and has just expanded its vendor partnerships to boost the flow of inbound leads. We partner with IBM (Planning Analytics) and Workday (Adaptive Insights), adding our FP&A expertise and services capabilities to the mix.
You’ll be responsible for working inbound leads and finding new business opportunities in the FP&A market. This position is ripe with career growth potential and perfect for someone who is motivated, hungry for success and wants to see the impact of their actions on a daily basis.
Are you Revelwood’s next solution-selling Account Executive?
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Sell Adaptive Insights Planning software and Revelwood’s accompanying FP&A implementation services to the SMB market covering North America – East.
- Manage the flow of inbound qualified leads from Adaptive Insights to achieve 80% of sales goals.
- Create a territory sales plan that includes the development of a sales pipeline through prospecting and leveraging other outbound sales and marketing activities to generate another 20% of sales.
- Meet or exceed quota working in partnership with a Pre-Sales Specialist to work and close opportunities.
- Learn and apply Revelwood’s sales process and methodology using solution selling techniques.
- Track and manage lead, account and opportunity information using our online CRM system – Salesforce.com.
- Be prepared to present and review pipeline activity with colleagues at Adaptive Insights and members of Revelwood’s senior leadership.
Here’s the fine print of things you must have:
- A perfect match with Revelwood’s culture and core values
- Strong selling skills with the ability to effectively overcome resistance
- Experience successfully selling to VPs and above
- An unwavering commitment to process, follow-up, urgency and diligence
- Proven pipeline development skills
- An understanding of the FP&A technology space, with the ability to rapidly learn and adapt
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude, ability and desire to learn quickly
- Experience using Salesforce.com and/or other equivalent sales force automation tools
Your new hood:
Florham Park, NJ
- Minimum – Four-year undergraduate degree
- Two to five years of experience selling SaaS solutions in the FP&A space
If you think you are the one to take Revelwood to new heights:
- Visit our website so you understand what we’re all about – http://www.revelwood.com/
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for the position