Senior Consultant – Adaptive Insights
Revelwood, one of the leading Financial Performance Management consulting firms in North America, is looking for a Senior Consultant…
Are you passionate about the world of FP&A? Are you constantly trying to improve processes, build new solutions and follow the source of issues back to their root cause? Are you the one everybody comes to when they have a question about where a particular piece of data comes from? Do you find yourself creating macros and VBA in Excel to pull data and reports together in a more efficient manner?
If you thrive on solving complex business problems and crave working with a top-notch team, then this position is for you. You’ll learn from others, not just about technology, but also about what makes businesses tic. You’ll be an integral part of Revelwood’s Adaptive Insights team, collaborating on implementation projects at organizations of all sizes. This is a position with great growth potential and an opportunity to be part of our explosive growth. Do you have what it takes?
Revelwood is looking for a full-time, experienced Adaptive Insights Senior Consultant to join our implementation team. We are looking for leaders who understand the financial planning and reporting process and demonstrate effective self-management, organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
If you have drive and desire and want to be part of a growing and exciting new chapter in our company, we would like to speak to you as soon as possible. Please submit your resume today!
- Lead FP&A software implementation/customization projects
- Interact with various levels of client personnel, from analysts to CFOs
- Provide industry and/or technology expertise to clients and Revelwood project teams
- Provide design advice and guidance throughout the project lifecycle
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, approaches, and models relevant to Revelwood’s Professional Services organization
- Lead and mentor others in the consulting organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility including:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Adaptive Insights technology in both a design and development capacity
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing project teams
- Experienced in Financial Budgeting and Planning applications
- Experienced in solving business problems with hands-on coding, database creation, or other type of software development
- Experienced in leading design sessions and commanding a room
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment for some tasks while being a self-starter and working independently for others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple, simultaneous tasks
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.