Senior Consultant – IBM Planning Analytics / TM1
If you thrive on solving complex business problems and crave working with a top-notch team, then this position is for you. You’ll learn from others, not just about technology, but also about what makes businesses tick. You’ll be an integral part of IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 implementation and customization projects at mid-sized to large companies. This is a position with great growth potential and an opportunity to contribute to the development of stellar methodologies, innovative approaches and creative models. Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for team leaders who understand the financial planning and reporting process and demonstrate effective self-management, organizational, written and verbal communications skills. Previous experience with Excel, OLAP databases and scripting programming is required. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in using IBM Planning Analytics / TM1, Essbase, Microsoft Analysis Services and/or common enterprise financial planning and reporting tools.
If you have the drive and desire to expand your knowledge of the IBM Business Analytics suite, we would like to speak to you as soon as possible. Please submit your resume today.
- Participate in IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 implementation and customization projects for mid to large sized clients based on BPM solutions
- Interact with various levels of client personnel, including both financial analysts and IT specialists
- Provide industry and/or technology expertise to customers and Revelwood project teams
- Provide design advice and guidance throughout the project lifecycle
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, approaches, and models relevant to Revelwood’s Professional Services organization
- Lead and mentor others
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 technology in both a design and development capacity
- Experienced in Financial Budgeting and Planning applications
- Experienced in solving business problems with hands-on coding, database creation, or other type of software development
- Experienced in leading design sessions and commanding a room
- Strong interpersonal communications with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.