Senior Integration Consultant – Financial Systems
Revelwood helps finance organizations close, consolidate, plan, monitor and analyze business performance. As experts in solutions for the Office of Finance, we partner with best-in-breed software companies by applying best practices guidance and our pre-configured applications to help businesses achieve their full potential.
This full-time position is an incredible opportunity to make a difference and work with a fast-growing technology company that has been around for nearly 30 years and is still experiencing major growth.
The Senior Integration Consultant will participate in the planning, coordination, solution development and implementation activities related to the integration of applications and technologies used by Revelwood and our clients.
- Lead integration portion of complex Adaptive Planning projects
- Lead Incorta projects
- Develop and document Revelwood’s integration best practices across all product lines
- Build library of reusable code
- Train other consultants and clients
- Provide integration technical knowledge and experience to peers and junior consultants
- Assist clients when setting up Single Sign-On (SSO) for Adaptive Planning
- ETL Tools and SQL experience (4+ years)
- Data warehouse design: Incorta or another data warehousing solution
- Experience retrieving data using REST and/or SOAP APIs
- Computer Science or related Bachelor’s degree
- Fast learner with strong communication skills
- Workday Adaptive Planning integration
- Experience with financial systems including planning, reporting, and general ledger applications
- Prior consulting experience minimum of 2 years
- PowerShell scripting
- Blackline experience a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
New Jersey (NY or Philadelphia metro) preferred, but open to a remote hire in the U.S. for the right candidate
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging, and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields