Technology-Lead Development Intern
Looking for an internship where you can learn from the best and the possibilities are endless?
Revelwood is offering paid summer semester internships for juniors and seniors at our Florham Park, NJ office (or partially remotely due to COVID). This is an incredible opportunity to work with a small, fast-growing technology company that has been around for over two decades. Technology-Lead Development Interns will work alongside our sales team to find new business opportunities. You will learn communication, organization and time-management skills, as well as gain valuable team building skills.
This position requires no prior experience. All interns will be required to complete a boot camp training workshop before the program begins. Successful interns may be offered permanent employment at Revelwood.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Skilled and tenacious outbound calling/emailing to drive event registrations for our sales team
- Proactively finding additional new business leads through your own initiatives and creativity
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional hunting skills and the ability to effectively overcome resistance
- Ability to be self-motivated and resourceful with a desire to work as part of a team
- An unwavering understanding of process, follow-up, urgency and diligence
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability and desire to learn quickly
- At least two years of undergraduate college with a minimum 3.0 GPA
If this Inside Sales Internship program sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for the position
- Attach your resume
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.