Video Production Intern Summer 2024
Are you looking for a rewarding paid video production internship with a company that celebrates success? Do you want hands-on business experience and great visibility? If so, then this is the internship for you.
Revelwood, based in Florham Park, NJ is a fast-growing technology company that focuses on solutions for the office of finance. We are seeking a results-oriented and entrepreneurial rock star to join our team this summer. Your work will be shown on our website and in all social media channels including YouTube.
You’ll be creating custom-made explainer videos, “how to” videos, product marketing videos, client testimonial videos and more.
- Script Writing: Research script subject matter, transcribe interviews, draft copy, etc.
- Production: Plan, produce, shoot, and edit short video segments and b-roll
- Editing: Assemble edits, sync footage, sort b-roll, etc.
- Creativity: Create and design key frames and storyboards, etc.
- Publish: Release videos on our website and social media channels
We are looking for candidates who excel at the following:
- Knowledgeable in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant software to make videos and create animation with audio
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
- Know how to shoot and edit
- People skills (the ability to interview someone) and a sense of humor
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment and manage projects from inception to completion
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work alone or as part of a team
- An understanding of social media platforms
Applicants must be currently enrolled students for the entire duration of the internship to qualify. Preferred Majors include Video Production, Film & TV Production, Cinematography, Motion Design, Animation Visual Effects, Media Arts and Computer Arts.
We strive to create an exceptional culture that fosters learning, growth, and success. You will see the fruits of your labor come to fruition daily. So, if you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging, and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
Include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this position.