Are you craving a superbly rewarding and paid website development internship with a fast-growing technology company that celebrates success? Does your mind naturally gravitate towards being creative and innovative? Then Revelwood is the perfect place for you.
Revelwood is seeking a results-oriented and entrepreneurial rock star to join our team as a Website Development Intern. You’ll be involved in making our website more interactive, responsive, graphically appealing and more. This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity to assist in our website development efforts and learn all sides of our business.
As a Website Development intern, your work will be shown on our live website as well as behind the scenes in our marketing automation system, SharpSpring. You will have a chance to learn best practices and how to apply your skills in a business. If you’re interested in getting hands-on business experience and great visibility, this is the internship for you.
Here are just some of the things you will be doing:
- Help us move from our current Word Press code instance to the new “block” instance under the guidance of our website developer, Bob Lodi.
- Create “microsites” for our two top software vendors – IBM and Workday Adaptive Planning
- Work with our team on developing front-end website architecture
- Help design user interactions for web pages
- Create, modify, and test high-quality code
- Optimize the code base for the improvement of our mobile and web platforms
- Conceptual design and execution for our website (pages and microsites), banner ads and email projects
Still with us? Terrific. Requirements are coming your way:
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
- Exceptional organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience building websites with WordPress
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices, architecture and functionality according to usability best practices and responsive design
- Passion for current design trends and technologies and a desire to communicate this knowledge across the team
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work alone or as part of a team
Pursuing a degree in computer science, information technology or similar field.
Where you’ll be spending your days:
Florham Park, NJ (or partially remotely due to COVID)
We strive to create an exceptional culture that fosters learning, growth and success. You will see the fruits of your labor come to fruition on a daily basis. So if you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
- Check out our website so you understand what we do
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate
- Attach your resume with all that experience that will impress us
- Send us at least two of your websites that are relevant to this internship
If you submit a resume without a cover letter or sample website work, you will not be considered.