Workday Adaptive Planning Integration Specialist
Revelwood, one of the leading FP&A consulting firms in North America, is looking for a Workday Adaptive Planning Integration Specialist.
Revelwood is searching for a full-time Workday Adaptive Planning (formerly Adaptive Insights) Integration Specialist to join our growing services team. We seek leaders who understand the financial planning and reporting process and demonstrate effective self-management, organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
If you thrive on solving complex business problems and crave working with a top-notch team, then this position is for you. You’ll learn from others, not just about technology, but also about what makes businesses tick. This is a position with great growth potential and an opportunity to be part of our explosive growth.
Revelwoodians often say it’s like working at a startup – with the stability of a company that’s been around for 25 years. If you have drive and desire and want to be part of a growing and exciting time at our company, we would like to speak to you as soon as possible. Please submit your resume today!
Oh, and one other thing… Our culture and Core Values are critical to who we are. Check out our Core Values on our website and make sure you are a fit for Revelwood.
- Design and develop the integration portion of Adaptive Planning implementations using either Workday Integration Framework or DataBlend
- Participate in calls with prospects to help them understand how the integration would work for them
- Work with sales team to properly estimate effort required for implementation tasks
- Set up Single Sign On for customers that need that functionality
- Train other team members on performing basic integration tasks
- Where possible, assist other team members on non-integration related project tasks
- 2-3 years of relevant experience including SQL-related development (either database administration or application development using SQL)
- Experience designing and developing integration between accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work alone or as part of a team
- Prior Adaptive integration experience a major plus
- Ideal candidate will have experience using multiple integration methods
- Packaged integrations such as NetSuite, Intacct, etc.
- Agent-based integration using SQL Server, Oracle, etc
Florham Park, NJ (or anywhere in the US)
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative environment with top-notch people, apply today!
- Check out our website so you understand what we do
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate
- Attach your resume with all that experience that will impress us. If you submit a resume without a cover letter, you will not be considered.