Artful Budgeting: A Masterpiece in Corporate Planning
Join your local FP&A peers for lunch on December 14 at the Detroit Institute of Arts. Whether you are a customer or new to Workday Adaptive Planning, this will be a great opportunity to get out and meet like minded locals, hear from customers, exchange best practices and enjoy engaging conversation around the current challenges FP&A teams face.
Arrivals and Networking: 11:00 am – 11:30 am ET
Artful Budgeting Session and Lunch: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm ET
Guided Tour: 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm ET
We’ll discus how you can:
- Sculpt revenue forecasts and KPI modeling
- Curate cost and supply chain planning
- Brush up on workforce planning and allocations
- Engage your department heads in expense planning
- Create a reporting and dashboard masterpiece
- Use AI and ML to perfect your magnum opus
Please feel free to bring a colleague, registration is required.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.