Revelwood provides top-notch training to end-users with hands-on demos and real-world experience. Each course is presented live by one of our certified, expert trainers. Our mission is to create “useware, not shelfware.” Revelwood’s classes fully optimize the functionality of the software by providing an in-depth education to answer your immediate questions, and address questions you didn’t even know you had. We ensure you walk away from each class with best practices and new tips and tricks that will help you be more effective in your role.
Our proven teaching techniques and instructional material will quickly prepare you to take your training knowledge and successfully apply what you learned at your company. We pride ourselves in setting a training pace that is conducive to the comfort level of each student. We will also take you through constructed exercises to ensure you understand the material and can apply it effectively on your own.
We offer a variety of live, instructor-led courses to meet your needs:
- Online training
- Classes at our Florham Park, New Jersey office
- Classes on-site at your organization
We also offer customized training based on your unique needs. For more information on our private classes, please contact Lisa Minneci.
The Value of Instructor-led Training
A lot of companies offer instructional videos. While those can be helpful, they don’t give you the opportunity to ask questions and get instant answers. Here are some of the benefits of Revelwood’s training courses:
- There is a live instructor and classmates for a real classroom feeling
- You can share your questions with the rest of the group and learn from your classmates as they ask questions
- You get direct support in a training instance – there is no need to wait for someone to follow up with you when you have a question
The Value of Training with Revelwood
Revelwood is a leading provider of Workday Adaptive Planning and IBM Planning Analytics/TM1 solutions. Since 1995, we’ve been helping mid-market and Fortune 1000 companies optimize their operational performance and financial results. Here are a few reasons you should consider Revelwood for your training needs:
- Each Revelwood class is led by a live instructor that is an expert in the material being presented
- Our instructors are technical, but also understand FP&A processes
- Our course schedules are flexible so you can find a day and time that works best for you
- You can pick and choose classes and course material – you won’t have to learn about things that don’t apply to you or be forced into a course sequence that doesn’t meet your needs
Want to learn more? Check out our training courses: