IBM Planning Analytics
Revelwood is an award-winning partner of IBM.
IBM Planning Analytics powered by TM1® is a fast, flexible and complete planning and analytics solution. It can be deployed on the cloud or on-premise, and it helps organizations large and small drive greater process efficiency and deliver the foresight they need to steer business performance effectively. It has been praised for its ease of use by customers and analysts alike. It not only automates manual tasks but goes beyond automation to help you uncover new insights directly from your data.
IBM Planning Analytics helps bring organizations into the cognitive era by enabling users to forecast outcomes based on evolving trends and perform in-depth, what-if scenario analysis to test alternative assumptions. It lets users create timely, reliable plans that put insight into action, and communicate with compelling visualizations. IBM Planning Analytics speeds decision making and improves decision quality.
- Automates planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Allows users to analyze data in the familiar Microsoft Excel interface to speed adoption
- Links operational tactics to financial plans
- Facilitates fast, flexible profitability analysis and what-if scenario modeling
- Manages enterprise-scale data volumes in multidimensional planning cubes
- Lets users create compelling visualizations in a self-service Workspace
- Supports on-cloud or on-premise deployment
Simplify workflows and reduce time spent on manual data entry. Get in-depth insights on employee management, performance metrics, and talent retention strategies.
Headcount and Staffing | IBM Planning Analytics
Optimize each territory for maximum coverage and set ambitious, yet realistic quotas. Make data-driven decisions that boost your sales productivity.
Sales Territory and Quota Planning | IBM Planning Analytics
Bring together sales planning, marketing, operations, and finance. See the amazing business benefits of teamwork with this unified approach.
Sales and Operations Planning | IBM Planning Analytics presented by IBM
Spreadsheets are holding you back. There’s a better way to plan, budget and forecast — with less risk, less time and more accuracy.
Downside of Spreadsheet Planning