Webinar: Automating Your Close Process with BlackLine
Every month, the accounting division tackles the critical task of completing bank and balance sheet reconciliations. In many corporations, the accounting team depends on email, status meetings, and spreadsheets to convey information and coordinate operations throughout the closing process. What if you and your team could automate the reconciliation process giving you much more time for business initiatives, goals, and process improvement? With BlackLine, the time necessary to close the month, quarter, and year will be drastically reduced.
In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Automate your Bank Reconciliation with an average of 90% being matched without staff intervention.
- Automate Balance Sheet Reconciliations with an average of 60% being completed with no staff intervention.
- Automate the loading of data so that it’s hands off for you and your staff.
- Automate the movement of a reconciliation through the preparer/reviewer/approver process. Eliminate emails and phone calls.
- Review the status of your tasks and the overall Financial Close from a single screen, eliminating the need to solicit updates from staff.
If you have any questions or would like to receive a recorded version of this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.