Join us for a 30-minute demonstration to learn more about DataMaestro and how you can save time, money and gain peace of mind that the orchestration of your data is producing accurate results.
Revelwood is thrilled to announce the official launch of DataMaestro for IBM Planning Analytics! DataMaestro is the next generation of Revelwood Data Manager that intuitively “orchestrates” the movement of your data within the IBM Planning Analytics/TM1 environment. It allows you to create and run tasks, schedule packages and plan faster than ever before.
Some of the improvements over RDM that come with DataMaestro include:
- A rich, easy-to-use web-based interface that isn’t reliant on Excel
- Enhanced features like detailed history tracking and package scheduling
- The ability to execute data processes within a single cube or across multiple cubes based on common dimensions in one simple setup
- A friendly environment that proactively warns users if they have made a mistake setting up a task (no more “oops” moments!)
- The ability to create snapshots and streamline your data management process by creating ad hoc scenarios, updated budgets and more (including features like copy, zero-out, multiply, add and export data processes)
- A “set and forget” feature to create scheduled processes for your recurring tasks
- Messaging, alerts and email notifications for when processes succeed or fail
If you have any questions or would like to receive a recorded version of this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.