Webinar: Improving Accounting Processes with BlackLine
Monthly balance sheet reconciliation is a significant focus for the accounting team. In many companies, the accounting staff communicates via email, status meetings, and spreadsheets throughout the closure process. What if you and your team had more time to spend to business initiatives, goals, and process enhancement? Using BlackLine, you may drastically reduce the amount of time it takes to wrap up the month, quarter, and year.
We’d like to invite you to a 45-minute online session in which we’ll show you how BlackLine will help you manage your task lists and speed up your bank and balance sheet reconciliations:
- System capabilities to match bank and GL or Subledger records
- Complete reconciliations daily instead of monthly
- Track monthly/quarterly/yearly close tasks and responsibilities
- Quickly see which tasks are not completed using reports and dashboards
- Reconciliation GL balances auto-populated directly from your general ledger system
- Reporting capabilities showing which reconciliations are not completed at any point in time
If you have any questions or would like to receive a recorded version of this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.