Webinar: Optimizing Accounting Systems with BlackLine
The accounting department places a high priority on balancing the books every month. During the close process, the accounting team at many businesses relies on email, status meetings, and spreadsheets to share information and coordinate efforts. What if you and your team had far more time to dedicate to business initiatives, objectives, and process improvement? Utilizing BlackLine, you could significantly minimize the time required to close out the month, quarter, and year.
We’d like to invite you to a 45-minute online session in which we’ll show you how BlackLine will help you manage your task lists and speed up your bank and balance sheet reconciliations:
- System capabilities to match bank and GL or Subledger records
- Complete reconciliations daily instead of monthly
- Track monthly/quarterly/yearly close tasks and responsibilities
- Quickly see which tasks are not completed using reports and dashboards
- Reconciliation GL balances auto-populated directly from your general ledger system
- Reporting capabilities showing which reconciliations are not completed at any point in time
If you have any questions or would like to receive a recorded version of this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.