Webinar: Utilizing BlackLine to Streamline Essential Functions
Monthly balance sheet reconciliation takes a lot of the accounting team’s attention. Throughout the closing process, the accounting team in many companies interacts via emails, status meetings, and spreadsheets. What if you and your team had more time to devote to initiatives, objectives, and process improvement for the business? By utilizing BlackLine, you will significantly cut down on the time needed to complete your month, quarter, and year-end activities.
We invite you to participate in a 45-minute online session where we will highlight some of the BlackLine features that expedite bank sheet and balance sheet reconciliations while helping you manage task lists:
- System capabilities to match bank and GL or Subledger records
- Complete reconciliations daily instead of monthly
- Track monthly/quarterly/yearly close tasks and responsibilities
- Quickly see which tasks are not completed using reports and dashboards
- Reconciliation GL balances auto-populated directly from your general ledger system
- Reporting capabilities showing which reconciliations are not completed at any point in time
If you have any questions or would like to receive a recorded version of this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.