BlackLine Sales Account Executive (US)
Revelwood is a financial software solutions provider experiencing major growth and looking to further grow its sales team. You’ll be selling BlackLine financial close automation solutions (software and services) to the Office of Finance across a multitude of industries.
This full-time position is an incredible opportunity to work with a small, fast-growing technology company that has been around for over 25 years and has an outstanding reputation across its various vendor partnerships. We partner with IBM (Planning Analytics), Workday (Adaptive Planning), BlackLine and Fluence Technologies adding our deep finance and accounting expertise and services capabilities to the mix.
You’ll be responsible for finding and working on new business opportunities in the financial close automation market, partnering with our colleagues at BlackLine. This position is ripe with career growth potential and perfect for someone who is motivated, hungry for success and wants to see the impact of their actions on a daily basis.
Are you Revelwood’s next solution-selling Account Executive?
- Selling Blackline’s SaaS software and Revelwood’s accompanying financial close automation implementation services to net new prospects.
- Working with our marketing team on activities to help you build your pipeline, including working both inbound and outbound leads.
- Building relationships with BlackLine sales reps to help you build your pipeline.
- Meeting or exceeding quota working in partnership with a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant to work and close opportunities.
- Learning and applying Revelwood’s sales process and methodology using solution selling techniques.
- Tracking and managing lead, account and opportunity information using our online CRM system – Salesforce.com.
- Presenting and reviewing pipeline activity with colleagues at Blackline and members of Revelwood’s senior leadership.
- Getting sales certified
- Minimum 4-year undergraduate college degree
- Minimum 4 year’s experience selling SaaS solutions to the office of finance or accounting. Financial close experience is a plus.
- A perfect match with Revelwood’s culture and core values
- Strong selling skills with the ability to effectively overcome resistance
- Experience successfully selling to VPs and above
- An unwavering commitment to process, follow-up, urgency and diligence
- Proven pipeline development skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude, ability and desire to learn quickly
- Experience using Salesforce.com and/or other equivalent CRM automation tools
If you are our next Revelwoodian, please submit your application. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields