Digital Marketing Manager (US)
Are you wicked smart, think strategically and are obsessed with lead generation? Are you craving a superbly rewarding marketing career with a fast-growing technology company that celebrates success? Then Revelwood is the perfect place for you.
Here are just some of the things you will be doing:
- Research, develop and execute an annual strategic digital marketing plan
- Increase MQLs with a high conversion rate
- Plan and administer a digital marketing budget
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team for integrated marketing efforts
- Create and manage digital advertising strategy for maximum lead generation, campaign optimization and ROI
- Collaborate and coordinate with our digital agencies
- Oversee/participate in digital marketing content development
- Identify and capitalize on latest trends
Still with us? Terrific. Requirements are coming your way:
- 7+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record in B2B marketing
- Demonstrated prior experience generating MQLs and qualified leads
- Professional writing experience for online media
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment and manage projects from inception to completion
- Well-organized, process oriented with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data to to determine digital marketing effectiveness and ROI
- CRM and marketing automation experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Where you’ll be spending your days:
Preferably Florham Park, NJ but a fantastic candidate can also be remote in the Northeast.
If you want to work for an award-winning company with a team of superstars who are smart, witty, hard-working and tons of fun, apply today to be our Digital Marketing Manager. We have a set of core values that embodies and challenges us and our company culture is off the charts. We love our jobs, our team, our clients and our partners. How many people can say that?!?
If you are our next Revelwoodian, please submit your application. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields