Senior Consultant – Workday Adaptive Planning
Revelwood, one of the leading FP&A consulting firms in North America, is looking for a Senior Consultant.
Revelwood is searching for a full-time, experienced Workday Adaptive Planning (formerly Adaptive Insights) Senior Consultant to join our growing services team. We seek leaders who understand the financial planning and reporting process and demonstrate effective self-management, organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
If you thrive on solving complex business problems and crave working with a top-notch team, then this position is for you. You’ll learn from others, not just about technology, but also about what makes businesses tick. You’ll be an integral part of Revelwood’s Workday Adaptive Planning team, collaborating on and leading implementation projects at organizations of all sizes. This is a position with great growth potential and an opportunity to be part of our explosive growth.
Revelwoodians often say it’s like working at a startup – with the stability of a company that’s been around for 25 years. If you have drive and desire and want to be part of a growing and exciting time at our company, we would like to speak to you as soon as possible. Please submit your resume today!
Oh, and one other thing. Our culture and Core Values are critical to who we are… check out our Core Values now on our website and make sure you are a fit.
- Lead FP&A software implementation/customization projects
- Interact with various levels of client personnel, from analysts to CFOs
- Provide industry and/or technology expertise to clients and Revelwood project teams
- Provide design advice and guidance throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead product demonstrations as part of our pre-sales team
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, approaches, and models relevant to Revelwood’s Professional Services organization
- Lead and mentor others in the consulting organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility including:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Adaptive Insights technology in both a design and development capacity
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing project teams
- Experienced in Financial Budgeting and Planning applications
- Experienced in solving business problems with hands-on coding, database creation, or other type of software development
- Experienced in leading design sessions and commanding a room
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment for some tasks while being a self-starter and working independently for others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple, simultaneous tasks
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.