In today’s Workday Adaptive Planning Tips & Tricks video, Dave Miersch, Revelwood’s Workday Adaptive Planning practice lead, demonstrates how to use active dashboards. Active Planning dashboards allow for real-time updates and insights, eliminating the need to toggle between multiple screens.
Watch this video to see Dave explain how Active Planning Dashboards:
- Seamlessly integrate with sheets in Adaptive Planning
- Enable easy data entry with real-time updates
- Allow users to drill-down for more detailed information
- Provide both a high-level overview while also facilitating in-depth analysis
- Deliver flexibility to modify targets and entry points and offers options for changing display settings, adding notes and even reorganizing dimensions.
Dave also demonstrates how to seamlessly integrate sheets into a new dashboard. This functionality streamlines the process of creating comprehensive reports by combining various elements such as charts and views, with the newly added sheet.
Active Planning Dashboards give you combined data entry and reporting in a unified interface, saving you time, reducing errors and enabling you to make more informed decisions.
Revelwood is an award-winning, Platinum Workday Adaptive Planning partner. We build solutions for the Office of Finance that minimize your risk by seamlessly incorporating business analytics into your everyday thinking. Combining the software with our best practices and out-of-the-box applications, we help businesses achieve their full potential with Workday Adaptive Planning.