Did you know doing some preventative maintenance can maximize TM1 performance? How often do you do preventative maintenance? Probably not often enough. If you are like most TM1 admins, you probably have a list of urgent and vital projects you need to complete before the 2019 budgeting and planning season begins. Chances are, preventative maintenance on your TM1 system won’t make it to the top of your to-do list.
Think of your TM1 environment the way you think of your car. You know regular oil changes, standard mileage-milestone checkups, and rotating your tires helps to make your car run better and helps to stave off critical issues. While you likely get these services done on your car, you probably don’t do them yourself. So why spend time you don’t have on vital performance tasks for your TM1 environment? Instead, let the team of TM1 experts at Revelwood do the work for you.
How do you might benefit from a TM1 health check? Ask yourself if your system is exhibiting any of these symptoms of a less-than-optimal environment:
- Your TM1 system is running slower than you want it to
- Your TM1 reports are taking too long to generate
- You want to get a better understanding of the components in your TM1 environment and how they are linked together
- You’ve hired new staff who would like more knowledge about your unique TM1 system.
For a limited time we’re offering a one-day complimentary health check on your TM1 system. Our process consists of:
- A review of your system architecture
- An analysis of your cubes and rules
- An examination of your Turbo Integrator processes to see how efficient they are
- Recommendations on how to optimize your reports
- Recommendations on things you can do to improve the security of your TM1 environment.
IBM Planning Analytics is full of new features and functionality. Not sure where to start? Our team here at Revelwood can help. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. And stay tuned for more Planning Analytics Tips & Tricks weekly in our Knowledge Center and in upcoming newsletters!