How do you track your month-end checklist? Many companies use a spreadsheet, have lots of status meetings and emails among the accounting team throughout the close process. BlackLine can save you a significant amount of time on your month, quarter and year-end activities.
Watch this Quick Take video to see Adam Riskin demonstrate using BlackLine for your financial close tasks. BlackLine provides a single solution for tracking accounting activities and gives instant visibility into which tasks have been completed and which tasks still need to be done.
You’ll see Adam demonstrate how BlackLine:
- Displays the status of tasks for an individual
- Provides an overview of how many tasks the individual has completed and how many they have left to do
- Generates a detailed list of outstanding tasks
- Provides workflow in the case that an individual is out or has left the company
- Enables people to attach supporting documents to tasks
- Enables individuals to certify when tasks are completed
- Generates reports for users and managers
Companies using BlackLine for managing their financial close activities save tremendous amounts of time!
Interested in seeing more videos on BlackLine? Subscribe to our YouTube channel or view our BlackLine Quick Takes playlist.