How do you track your month-end checklist? Many companies use a spreadsheet, have lots of status meetings and emails among the accounting team throughout the close process. BlackLine can save you a significant amount of time on your month, quarter and year-end activities.
Watch this Quick Take video to see Adam Riskin demonstrate using BlackLine for your financial close tasks. BlackLine provides a single solution for tracking accounting activities and gives instant visibility into which tasks have been completed and which tasks still need to be done.
You’ll see Adam demonstrate how BlackLine:
- Displays the status of tasks for an individual
- Provides an overview of how many tasks the individual has completed and how many they have left to do
- Generates a detailed list of outstanding tasks
- Provides workflow in the case that an individual is out or has left the company
- Enables people to attach supporting documents to tasks
- Enables individuals to certify when tasks are completed
- Generates reports for users and managers
Companies using BlackLine for managing their financial close activities save tremendous amounts of time!