In this demonstration, we explain how to do Planning in Workday Adaptive Planning. Workday Adaptive Planning is used by companies of all sizes, across all industries, for annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, what-if scenario planning and more.
Watch this video to learn how to do common planning activities, as well as to see some of Adaptive Planning’s most popular features.
As we look at a typical expense sheet, you’ll see:
- The importance of color coding in Adaptive Planning
- How to do forecasting, including 3+9 forecasting
- Different ways you can display your data
- Shortcuts for entering data
- Options for to using the breakback method
- Cell-level audit trail features
- Model Sheets
- Cube Sheets
- Planning directly in a dashboard
- How to do what-if scenarios