An internship is a professional learning experience that offers useful, practical work related to a student’s field of study or career interest. Here at Revelwood, we make a significant investment in our internship program. Revelwood’s goal with the program is to provide our interns with meaningful work experience, while also expecting them to achieve specific results. According to one of this year’s interns, “We have a purpose, and we’re making an impact.” Goal achieved!
- Cameron Burke, University of South Carolina – LDR
- Ryan Grossbard, University of Rhode Island – video producer
- Jake Hyman, Syracuse University – LDR
- Hannah Kelly, Tufts University – LDR
- Cole Spiegler, Ohio State – LDR
Each intern was required to produce business results – from getting leads to sign up for webinars, to contributing code to our products, to shooting, editing and producing video content. While the Revelwood team was impressed with the work the intern team delivered, the biggest “result” was their comments on spending a summer working at Revelwood. Here’s what they had to say:
- “I can’t underscore how much I value the mentorship of the people who work here.”
- “My biggest takeaway is learning how to advocate for myself.”
- “We all love it.”
One intern told us they are “going to be really sad to leave this place.” But not all our interns leave! We’ve extended a number of our summer internships into part-time jobs. Some have even joined us as full-time employees after graduating from college.
Hear what our 2022 class of interns have to say about working at Revelwood.
And, as one intern commented, “It was a great summer. The interns next summer will have just as much fun!”
Interested in applying for an internship at Revelwood? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.