When was the last time you examined – and optimized – your planning processes? Have you made adjustments over the last few years to accommodate changing office habits, work from home environments and mergers and acquisitions?
If your business is like most, it handled the disruptions of the last several years on the fly, making small tweaks to your CFO tech stack and just getting the work done. Now is the time to take a step back, think about what can work better, and develop a wish list of what you’d like your planning environment to do for you.
Revelwood is here to help you! We have a new Customer Care offering. It’s similar to our Performance Tune-Up, but instead of focusing on the technology (your IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 environment), we examine, assess and make recommendations on your business processes for planning, analysis and reporting.
Our team of experts will work with you and look into:
- Recent changes in your planning approach
- Different departments or companies that may have different processes and how to align them
- The level of complexity
- Does your budget/forecast take too long?
- Do you have the right amount of detail in your budget/forecast?
- Items and topics for your wish list, such as new models and tasks you “never got around to.”
As a team, we’ll also examine any recent changes in your business and how your processes need to evolve with those changes. This might include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Changes to your ERP or Chart of Accounts (COA)
- Management changes
- Changes in your work environment – remove vs in the office
- Changes to your revenue planning approach
- Growth percent vs. driver based
- Fixed time period vs. rolling time
Our new service helps you to focus on the “big picture” for your IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 environment, while also fixing the aspects that have been ignored.
Interested in learning more? Drop John Pra Sisto an email and he’ll give you more details.