Does your company have a “use it or lose it” budget policy for this year or a situation where next year’s budget shrinks if you don’t spend all of this year’s budget? Losing budget this year is just as bad as having your budget shrink next year. While this is rampant among government agencies, non-profits, and education it also occurs in the private sector.
Perhaps you did not get to hire the full-time employees (FTEs) you wanted to this year. Or maybe you have some budgeted departmental projects that did not reach completion.
Now is the time for you to think strategically about how to use those funds for your IBM Planning Analytics or Workday Adaptive Planning environment. This is an opportunity for you to knock off some items on your wish list and set yourself up for a successful 2022.
Here are some ideas for you:
- Build new models to expand your environment (see our IBM Planning Analytics use cases or Workday Adaptive Planning use cases for some ideas)
- Add integrations, modeled sheets, report building or more
- Get a Health Check or Performance Tune-Up
- Add more resources for 2022 with Revelwood’s Help Desk service, which helps you diagnose, troubleshoot and resolves bugs and other issues related to your planning solution
- Free up your team from routine administrative tasks by adding Revelwood’s System Administration as a Service (SAaaS), which provides administration, including general and cycle maintenance needs and expert support services
- Incorporate BlackLine’s financial close automation solution into your planning environment
- Invest in your knowledge – you and/or your team members can start 2022 with a new set of Workday Adaptive Planning skills. Check out our options and scheduled classes.
Want to learn more? We can provide an assessment of which opportunities make the most sense for your IBM Planning Analytics or Workday Adaptive Planning environment. Don’t let your unused budget go to waste! Contact us today.