Two of Revelwood’s partners, IBM and Workday, have been named Leaders in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting Applications 2022 Vendor Assessment for IBM Planning Analytics and Workday Adaptive Planning.
The report assessed 13 vendors in the market. In addition to IBM and Workday Adaptive Planning, IDC looked at Anaplan, Board International, insightsoftware, Planful, Prophix, OneStream, Oracle, SAP, Syntellis, Vena Solutions and Unit4.
“We expect companies to continue to invest in modern enterprise planning, budgeting and forecasting applications to help them adapt to changes in the business environment and enhance agility to combat market volatility,” said Raymond Huo, senior analyst in IDC’s Business Analytics and Decisioning market research and advisory practice.
This report is based on a “comprehensive and rigorous framework.” The vendors included in the report had to meet the following criteria:
- Have standalone, packaged enterprise planning, budgeting and forecasting applications on the market
- Meet the threshold of $50 million in enterprise planning, budgeting and forecasting software revenue in C&21 based on IDC’s Semiannual Software Tracker
- Have market presence and momentum
Download this report for IDC’s viewpoint on IBM and Workday Adaptive Planning and to learn:
- How disruption has impacted the market
- Why differentiation in this market is challenging
- The latest developments in software features
- Why rapid innovation is expected to continue